Posted at 4:48 PM
Today, U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker announced the appointment of 39 members to the Civil Nuclear Trade Advisory Committee (CINTAC). Initially established in 2008, the CINTAC is comprised of senior-level, private-sector representatives that advise the Secretary of Commerce on the development and administration of programs and policies to expand the export competitiveness of U.S. civil nuclear products and services.
“Maintaining U.S. leadership in the nuclear industry is critical to our country’s economic vitality and to global efforts to combat climate change,” said U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker. “The Civil Nuclear Trade Advisory Committee is a valuable mechanism for private sector representatives to contribute to policy discussions and work with government leaders to create the conditions that will strengthen U.S. competitiveness in this sector.”
The members of the CINTAC are:
- Larry Sanders – President, Accelerant Technologies, Genoa, Ohio*
- H.M Hashemian – President and CEO, Analysis and Measurement Services Corporation, Knoxville, Tenn.*
- Craig Piercy – ANS Washington Representative, American Nuclear Society, Washington, DC
- John Bendo – Business Development Manager, Power & Energy, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, New York, N.Y.
- Colleen Deegan – Vice President, Bechtel Corporation, Washington, DC
- Ken Camplin – Vice President and Chief Business Development Officer, BWX Technologies, Lynchburg, Va.
- Michael Whitehurst – Director, Business Development, Centrus Energy Corp., Bethesda, Md.*
- Omer Brown, II – Attorney-at-Law and Legal Counsel to Contractors International Group on Nuclear Liability, Contractors International Group on Nuclear Liability, Washington, DC
- Gary Wolski – Vice President, Nuclear Division, Curtiss-Wright, Brea, Calif.
- Russell Neely – Chief Operating Officer, Edlow International Company, Washington, DC*
- Colin Austin – Vice President of International Business, EnergySolutions, Salt Lake City, Utah*
- Robert Kalantari – President and CEO, Engineering, Planning and Management, Framingham, Mass.
- Donald Hoffman – President & CEO, Excel Services Corporation, Rockville, Md.
- Woody Lawman – Director of Sales, Navy and Nuclear Products, Flowserve Limitorque, Lynchburg, Va.*
- David Jonas – Partner, Fluet, Huber + Hoang, Alexandria, Va.*
- Brad Porlier – Vice President, Sales and Nuclear Power, Fluor Enterprises, Sugar Land, Texas*
- Jarret Adams – CEO, Full On Communications, Middleburg, Va.*
- David Sledzik – Senior Vice President, Sales & Commercial Operations, Nuclear Plant Projects, GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy, Wilmington, N.C.
- Paul Murphy – Managing Director, Murphy Energy & Infrastructure Consulting, Potomac, Md.
- Bill Woodward – Senior Vice President, International Projects, Holtec International, Malrton, N.J.
- Vijay Sazawal – Global Civil Nuclear Trade Consultant, International Atomic Energy Consulting, Darnestown, Md.
- Seth Grae – President & CEO, Lightbridge Corporation, Reston, Va.
- Stephen Burdick – Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, Washington, DC
- Dan Lipman – Vice President, Suppliers and International Programs, Nuclear Energy Institute, Washington, DC
- Kenneth L. Peddicord – Director, Nuclear Power Institute, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- Neil Numark – President, NUMARK Associates, Washington, DC
- Christopher Colbert – Chief Strategy Officer, NuScale Power, Portland, Ore.
- Scott Singer – Vice President, Chief Security and Information Officer, PAR Systems, Shoreview, Minn.*
- Jeffrey Merrifield – Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, Washington, DC*
- Mimi Limbach – Managing Partner and President, Potomac Communications Group, Washington, DC
- Eddie Guerra – Director of Structural Engineering, Rizzo Associates, Pittsburgh, Pa.*
- Eric Rasmussen – Director of Engineering and Asia Sales, RSCC Wire and Cable, Granby, Conn. *
- Kevan Weaver – Director, Technology Integration, TerraPower, LLC, Bellevue, Wash.
- Josh Freed – Vice President, Clean Energy Program, Third Way, Washington, DC*
- David Blee – Executive Director, United States Nuclear Infrastructure Council, Washington, DC
- Thomas Dolan – Adjunct Professor, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Washington, DC
- Graham Cable – Vice President, Global Market Development, New Plants & Major Projects, Westinghouse Electric Company, Cranberry Township, Penn.
- Tyson Smith – Partner, Winston & Strawn LLP, San Francisco, Calif.*
- Jeffrey Harper – Vice President, Strategy and Business Development, X Energy, Greenbelt, Md.*
*denotes newly appointed CINTAC members